Bishops started to explore themes relevant to the conference, study 1 Peter, pray and share ministry experiences. The sessions also helped to shape the conference programme planning.
Each month a new film was released in support of each theme, featuring bishops from different provinces sharing relevant thoughts and ministry experiences.
The Bishops’ Conversations were open to all active bishops in the Anglican Communion and met from June – December 2021. Spouses also met for an online series of ‘Global Conversations’ during this period.
Bishops’ Conversations monthly themes included:
- An introduction from the Working Group (June – July 2021)
- Proclaiming Good News (August 2021)
- Discipleship (September 2021)
- Being Salt and Light (October 2021)
- Environment (November 2021)
- Leadership (December 2021)
Use the menu system on this page to access other the resources from Phase 1.