The Phase 3 Steering Group
To support the Phase 3 journey, The Archbishop of Canterbury has appointed a Steering Group chaired by Archbishop Julio Murray Thompson (IARCA).
The Steering Group will design the Phase 3 programme as it progresses, and encourage bishops to continue to meet in the Bible Study Groups they were in at the Lambeth Conference.
The members are:
- The Rt Rev Julio Murray, Iglesia Anglicana de la Region Cetral de America
- Caroline Bauerschmidt, The Episcopal Church
- The Most Rev Kay Goldsworthy, The Anglican Church of Australia
- The Rt Rev Danald Jute, Church of the Province of South East Asia
- The Rt Rev Dr Vicentia Kgabe, The Anglican Church of Southern Africa
- The Rt Rev Jorge Pina-Cabral, The Lusitanian Church
- The Rt Rev Dr Paul Swarup, The Church of North India
- The Rev Canon Dr Justin Holcomb, The Episcopal Church
- The Rev Steve Muneza, The Anglican Church of Burundi